Thursday, February 18, 2010

My first blog entry

Hello everyone,

This is my first blog!

I set up this blog to share the latest information about the corporate training world and hopefully it will be both informative and interesting for all of us. I am eager to see what this blog turns into. In the mean time, I hope to get some feedback via comments about your ideas, experiences, etc.

To help you get to know me, here is a quick summary of my life: I am originally from Istanbul, Turkey. I have been living in the states for about eight years. Currently, I am employed as a Systems Engineer and working for my masters degree. I love SCUBA diving.

So that’s all for now, just a quick introduction, thanks again for reading my first blog entry.

Best,

-Omer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

How effective is your company's e-learning efforts?